How To Access to Live Webinars - GENERAL PUBLIC
1. Click on the webinar you are interested in and it will take you to the specific event page
2. On the left hand side there will be a blue box for registration where Pet Owner Members/Public - $20 will be highlighted. Click ‘Next’.
3. You will be asked to enter your email and click on the ‘I am not a robot’ box. Then click ‘Next’ once completed.
4. It will take you to a registration page – if not checked already, click on Pet Owner Members/Public - $20 and click ‘Next’.
5. You will then need to enter in your details to register. Only the fields marked with a red asterix, needs to be filled in. Click ‘Next’.
6. You will be asked to review the details. If correct, then click ‘Pay Online’.
7. Once payment is completed, your registration details will be sent to the email you registered in. This will include a link to the webinar which you will click on to access the webinar when it is live.
PPG Members – Please log in and head to the Pet Professionals page for further instructions on how to log in for Live Webinars
Want to register but are otherwise busy at the time the webinar is scheduled?
We record our webinars and you can tune in at any time after the live event. You can also listen as many times as you would like.